Drawing on over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, in which the presenters have witnessed and uncovered various forms of fraud committed within the credit and lending process, this webinar will present concrete examples of what financial practitioners should do when dealing with fraud. Credit and lending staff need to be vigilant and ‘up-to-date’ on the ways fraud can be committed.
This webinar will offer credit and lending staff a platform for the discussion of:
• Types of Common and Uncommon Fraud
• Good practices in fraud prevention and detection
• What to do when unable to gather ‘proof’ of fraud…but know there is something ‘not right’
• How to clearly document fraud activity
• Impact of fraud on a financial institution